GET THE LOOK: ALL WHITE
If you have followed me for a while, whether it’s via the blog, instagram, tiktok or youtube, you’ll know I love nothing more than an All-White-Outfit! It just screams summer which always, for me anyway, is a major mood-lifter. I’ve put together a few pieces for you to shop based on an outfit you all went crazy for on my IG account (mollymckeeveryoga).
- Embroidered Bikini Top: Perfect for pairing with an open shirt and denim cut offs for those holiday outdoor dinner dates.
- Shirt Dress: One outfit in one item? Yes please!
- Linen Blend Jacket: A closet staple for all year round that adds that pop of brightness.
- Lyocell Blend Blouse: Add those white palazzo pants and you’re done.
- Low Back Swimsuit: Screams Summer Summer Summer
- Linen Trousers: Another closet staple when it comes to completing summer looks.
- White Canvas Sandals: Shoes are major when comes to finishing off a look.
- Classic White Crocs: My current favourites. Next on my shopping list!
- Crochet Beret: I literally just bought this and am so excited to style. This is going to sell out for sure. Don’t wait for the FOMO to kick in!
- Ribbed Long Sleeved Top:An identical top to the one i styles on IG. You asked!
- Crochet Mini Dress: I think crochet may be this summer’s trend.
- Gina Tricot Tank: I have this and you always ask for the link so here it is.
- Revolve Bodysuit: A summer closet stable and the easiest way to get that polised look.